Tickets have now sold out for the fundraiser. Thank you to everyone who has bought tickets. Anyone who missed out on tickets or couldn’t make it please feel free to make a donation anyway using the secure online system here on the website! When: Friday 28th November
Doors Open 8:00 pm, Show Starts 8:30pm.
Where: Upstairs at the Round Table Pub, Leicester Square Tube Station.
Show is £5 if you book in advance, £7 on the door
Come and help us celebrate and support Abortion Rights work over the past year by joining us for this exciting evening of laughter and fun!
To book in advance Please email Kate Smurthwaite email@example.com with your name, mobile (if you have one) and number of tickets. Kate will reply to you and confirm your booking, if you don’t get that within 24hrs mail again or call her. We will accept bookings this way until either we are full up or until 27th November. After that ring or text her 07754 405 059 to see if there’s any space left.
All-female line up featuring:
·MC – Kate Smurthwaite
“A little reminiscent of an excitable, slightly irresponsible head girl luring impressionable fourth formers into some illicit fun” – National Student
Winner of Paramount Comedy’s Student Comedian of the Year 2007 (at only 19 years old!!)
“Highly promising, has a big future ahead of her” – Time Out
“nice observations…can employ understatement with the dry mastery of a Father Ted script” – Chortle
“Had me and the rest of the audience in stitches” – What’s On Stage
TV star who has appeared in: Comedy Cuts, The Office, Chambers, Balls of Steel, Dead Clean and Days That Shook The World.
We hope that you can help us celebrate and support Abortion Rights work over the past year by joining us for this exciting evening of laughter and fun!
1) The venue is less than a minute’s walk from Leicester Square tube. Come by public transport, there isn’t anywhere to park. Directions: St Martin’s Court, on the side of the Wyndham’s Theatre. Two minutes from Leicester Square Tube. Please find here a link to a map.
2) Venue is upstairs and sorry not wheelchair accessible. The seating at the venue is a mix of chairs, stools, benches, tables, etc. If you need a chair with a back on let me know when you book and I’ll reserve you one.
3) The venue is a lovely pub, open all day and it does food. You are welcome to arrive early, hang out, have a drink, etc. Kate will be upstairs setting up but you can come up, bring food, chat and eat while you wait if you want to. There will also be two intervals for you to load up on drinks and chat.
4) Its a pub. Sorry, no kids.
5) The pub sells food and drinks, you do not have to have a drink or any food but please don’t bring in outside food or drinks.
6) As it’s a fund-raiser we don’t have a concession price – it is only a fiver. But we do want to be inclusive so if you are desperate to go but money is a problem then let Kate know and the price can be discussed.
7) Some of the acts may use dirty words or talk about scandalous things like sex. So don’t bring anyone who does like that sort of thing.